Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Confused Love


I am feeling so confused
I don't know what to do
I know I really should
Just walk away from you ,
But to do this
My heart will break
Cuz then forever we would be apart

You are not mine
This I know
But it doesn't stop
The feelings I have grown

You are more than
Just a friend to me
And in your heart
I wish I could be

I would love you
Till the end
On me you could
always depend.

What do I do
I wish I knew
Why cant I just
Walk away from you

I am selfish
This I know
Its just because
I want you so

Are you confused
Just like me
Do you also wish
It was meant to be

It is hard
But this I know
I really don't want
To let you go

You have a life
That I cant share
But how I wish
That I was there

To ease your stress,
let you know
I care love you forever
And always be there

We both know
IT would be wrong
But in each other
Arms we belong

So until we meet
We just carry on
Knowing there feeling
WIll STILL BE STRONG .

(Barnita Haldar )


4 comments:

  1. awsem yaar maza aa gya pardh k...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful poem.. really expressive!!
    luvd it,, cuz we all go thru dis phase,at sm point of tym in our lyfs.. :)

    ReplyDelete