Thursday, October 21, 2010

Men and their Balls


You sure know what I’m talking about, and you sure have seen it (probably even done it, if you're a man!) yourself.

I mean, what’s with you, guys??? Just WHY do you need to keep touching your crotch like that in public places in fronta a hundred people???

You think us women got no problems when we wear teeny-weeny thongs and fancy, uncomfortable bras??!!! But we do get by, and so can you...

I think you do it on purpose. Coz you know it irritates and repels us. (I mean attracting us is perhaps the most I important thing in your list, but to attract attention is a greater priority. Which you can’t achieve by being noble and gentlemanly and sweet. So you take the easy way out. And then you do this. To display your dirty intentions and foul attitude and filthy disposition. Grrr...)

Another addition to the freak things are eunuchs (also called hinjras). I’m mighty scared of them. I know they’re born a particular way, and I know it’s not their fault. But hell, why do they behave that way??? (Thankfully not with the ladies.) Touching them and calling for their attention and cajoling them to give money, and then doing weird stunts when they refuse, sometimes even when they give in!
I freeze in terror and fear when one walks past me, or pauses if I’m with any guy. It’s a grisly situation, knowing that one isn’t counted as normal and “one-of-us”...

And the beggars! Offooo... Li’l kids running around on main roads peak traffic and signals, either touching with their hands or doing some antics or thrusting their baby brothers and sisters at riders... Or deformed, eccentric adults cheesing you off by making a show of their handicaps. Gross gross gross! humans exist only in movies

Now, I know most of you guys think I’ve this blog primarily for male-bashing purposes, but that ain’t true. I do admire the masculine gender for being very resourceful, fun-loving and for keeping secrets. (Would it be proof enough if I told you almost 70% of my good friends till date have been guys?) So, don’t consider even for a moment that I belong to the men-haters club. In fact, i prefer the company of men over women any day simply coz they are available, they do not pretend to be super-busy or hyper-popular, and they are low maintenance. A beer and a smoke and you can sit and chat for hours on end about silly, inconsequential matters. Sigh, life’s so easy!

(Plus there is no expectation about doing the housework . And you can roam around topless. And no chummssssss!!!! Boo hoooo... Wishing for the umpteenth time I was a man!!!)

(But then, maybe not...)

I guess, it's all for the best!
(Barnita Haldar )

4 comments:

  1. Well taking the defense of men in general, some men are so to say, well hung. Not at all their fault. They feel the need to wear tight undergarments to prevent a bulge from appearing in front of their pants. (Which I think would have been your concern otherwise.) After a day's hard work or even in the hot climate of delhi it does get a bit uncomfortable and the need to shift the package arises. These are tools that give life after all and they need to be handled with care. And as for a girl shifting her thong by touching her crotch in public or shifting her lacy bra by touching her breasts in public, that simply doesn't happen often enough for us to be displeased about it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post is true abt men doing such things in public.

    I mentioned guys life is so easy and careless. True . I think this attitude towards everything creates situations like these.

    may be those who do it are so lazy and careless that they forget about personal hygiene creates such situation :)

    and may be they r so careless about people around them they dont hesitate to do it in public :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I don't know many men who think Women get impressed by seeing their crotch scratched in public. But Kudos to you! Easy and Careless? Really? Dude all the hard manual labour is done by guys. And how does shifting your crotch count as lack of personal hygiene? Geez girl! Sometimes you gotta go what you gotta do!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. vry true!!
    men part-- grose!! evn i hate it....
    eunuchs-- evn m scard of 'em...
    good writting
    :)

    ReplyDelete