Thursday, November 4, 2010

Human or Humean?

We all are mean sometimes. Probably because we're humans, right? We all want somebody to understand us. We all want people far away to miss us and say that. We sometimes, just sometimes, deep inside, want people to sympathise with us. Is that selfish of us? [ I don't know why I'm writing this.] We want a shoulder to cry on. We want to be dependent on somebody but NOT realise that. We want to cry and secretly wish that somebody could see us then and console us. We want to speak eveything out in front of somebody, cry, and then end up being happy coz we've vented it all out. [I still don't get the logic.]

P.s- This is what was written on a piece of paper I found while cleaning my drawer. God, I was born philosophical. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment