Monday, December 6, 2010

Always

You are my mom, sister, enemy, 
and will always be a friend. 
You will always be the only one never forgotten. 
Through thick and thin, 
we were always together even if we didn’t always want to be. 


You showed me the most compassion when less expected. 
I love you and went to you when I knew I shouldn’t have, 
and then I suffered the consequences, 
but so did you.



You've always been there,
making sure I was o.k.
The one that helped me be,
the kind of person I am today.
I'll never be able to repay you,
for all that you have done for me.
Knowing that I'd need someone,
when I'd fall and scrape my knee.



You are my big sister,
one that I admire most.
I will always be thankful,
having a sister like you makes me boast.
Not to mention those times,
when boys were boys.
And you were always the first one,
to help me regain my poise.
You were my mom, sister, enemy, 
and will always be a friend 
because blood will always be thicker than water. 
You are my blood, part of me, 
and I love you for that.



Now you're getting married,
and your life will soon be complete.
But I will always come to you,
whenever I feel defeat.

So this is my attempt,
at thanking you for what you've done.

my sister :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment